We Specialize in Custom WordPress Web Design
Are you looking for a Web Design company in Colorado Springs that can provide you with a unique, beautiful, easy to edit website that just does what you want it to? Through our expertise in WordPress, we are able to provide you with just that!
Who is Steck Insights Web Design
Steck Insights was founded in 2009 with a heart for serving small businesses. Our tight-knit team of 8 WordPress fanatics specialize in all things WordPress. We host 100+ clients and support even more. We are always seeking to understand our client’s market so we can make their lives easier and help their businesses grow. Our team is passionate about Jesus, coffee, family and loving what we do.
We listen to your needs and wants
We understand that you are unique and your business is unique. You will have our full attention from the start. We are not one of those web design companies looking to churn out projects at a rapid rate. We will take our time, really listen to what it is you want and provide you with a website that is as unique as you are.
We design for your audience and conversions
A website may look good but if it doesn’t speak to your target audience then that is a major oversight. We have built fun, beautiful websites for water parks, jewelry stores and we have also built websites for doctors, contractors, churches, gyms etc. In each design we think deeply about what is going to resonate with your customers.
We also have an advanced understanding of conversion rate optimization. If you are investing in a new website you are expecting a good return from that investment. Yes, we want your customers to be impressed with your website but we also want to direct them to take action that will improve your bottom line.
We are on the cutting edge
If you take a look through our portfolio you will see beautiful, professional, award winning websites. We have a long list of Colorado Springs businesses that we have built websites for. We are not one of those web design agencies stuck in the past. Far from it, our web designers are given training time to explore, create and learn all of the latest techniques and it shows in our designs.
We believe communication is key
I have heard countless stories from customers about how bad their past experience was with an old web designer. Many of those issues stem from poor communication skills on the part of the web designer.
We prioritize communicating effectively with each and every client. We are proud to say that we have an administrative assistant on the team to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks. You can rest assured that you will be taken care of by our team here at Steck Insights! Your emails will be read, your phone calls will be answered and your website will be beautiful.
The Web Design Process
We have 8 phases here at Steck Insights Web Design that enable us to deliver such a great product to our customers.
- Define the Project – In this phase we want to hear about your business. We want to know about your customers, your goals, your competitors and about how your message is different and hopefully better than your competitions.
- Project Scope – In this phase we will discuss your project in detail and iron out exactly what we will be helping you with. We will discuss your budget and when we plan on having the work completed.
- Design Phase – First we start by creating a wireframe for you to approve. Wireframes are used at the beginning of the design phase to establish the basic structure of a page. Once the wireframe is approved we will move to the visual design and add color, images and content.
- Site Build Out – Once you have approved the design our expert Web Designers will begin custom coding your new website. Adding media, online products, plugins and any of the other items that were on the Project scope.
- Site Testing – In this phase we will double and triple check your website for any errors. We will review the site on multiple browsers and make sure your site is completely responsive.
- Training – We will go over the site with you and make sure that you understand how to navigate around WordPress. Depending on how complex your site is we may also make tutorial videos for you to reference.
- Launch – You have reviewed the site and are ready to launch. This is a big day and one that we are always very excited to be a part of. Your website should work perfectly but if any issues need to be addresses we will be there to take care of it.
- Site Maintenance – The internet is always changing and because of that there is always something that needs to be done to your website. Whether that be updating plugins, optimizing for speed, fixing broken links, etc. That is why we offer WordPress Maintenance plans. Our plans are competitively priced and provide you with a great amount of value for the cost. We want our clients to focus on what they do best and let us take care of their websites for them. View our Maintenance Plans
Start a Conversation Today
Our Other Fantastic Colorado Springs Services
Location and Contact Info
We are always excited to work with local Colorado Springs businesses. We would be more than happy to meet you at your place of business or we can also go grab a cup of coffee. Give us a call or send a text. We look forward to serving you anyway we can!
Address: 2621 W Cucharras St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Hours: Monday – Friday : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Phone: (847) 687-4565